You already have a domain that you registered somewhere else and you want to move the domain itself physically to us and get hosting to keep everything in one place?
- First step is to go to our clients management website and click on Transfer Domain option under the ORDER option.
- Type in the domain you want to transfer to us.
- Please make sure the admin contact email is an active email because an email will be sent to this address to approve the transfer. You can find out the email address by doing a WHOIS HERE. If you need to update the email address, please go to where you registered the domain and make the changes.
- If you ask, the domain still has 6 months or 2 years left before it expires, will I lose those? The answer is NO you will not, as when you do this transfer it will add one year on TOP of the current expiration date! So just add one year to its expiry date now!
- Once you have processed this, keep a look out for an email, approve it and wait for about 24-48 hours for the whole process to complete. If you have already approved the email and in the domain control panel you see the process is incomplete, contact your registrar and ask them why they haven't released it.